How much do you love Letham Nights? Do you want to see our shows continue?
Could you do ONE THING ONCE?
Yes? Then get in touch!
Planning and setting up the shows and clearing up after takes a lot of work and at the moment this is down to a very small group. If a few more folk could give up the occasional hour here and there, then we are sorted. If not, then without meaning to alarm you, things get a bit tricky.
So what do we need you to do? Any of the following…
- Postering in your local area
- Collecting our sale-or-return order for the Clap & Tipple bar on gig Saturdays at 3.30pm
- Returning what’s left on Sunday or Monday and paying the bill
- Buying food for the performers, ice for the bar and any last minute stock
- Helping to set up the hall from 4pm (chairs and tables, bar, lighting, signage)
- Volunteering on the bar on the night
- Collecting and cleaning glasses
- Clearing up on Saturday night
- Finishing the clean up on Sunday morning
- Washing & ironing the tablecloths
- Taking photos and video on the night
- Sharing, commenting and enthusing on social media
If you would like to help – even doing ONE of these things ONCE a year then it would make a HUGE difference for us
So… PLEASE get in touch:
m. 07838 820659
And if you want to become more involved and help us with our future planning, then please come along to our next AGM…
Letham Nights Annual General Meeting
Date: Sunday 12th November 2017
Up and Coming Gigs
Saturday 9th December – Jez Hellard and the Djukella Orchestra
Saturday 27th January – The Railsplitters – more info soon
Saturday 17th March – The Jellyman’s Daughter – more info soon