Each Letham Nights is held in Letham Village Hall, Fife, just off the A92, 5 miles from Cupar, 10 miles from Glenrothes and 15 miles from Dundee.
Getting there and getting home
There are good bus services to Letham from the surrounding area and trains to nearby Ladybank.
The Letham website has a journey planner page to help you. For example it will show you that you can get the 64 bus from Cupar leaving the Crossgate at 8pm and it will have you in Letham by 8.20pm. The same bus will take you back at the end of the night at 12.07 getting into Cupar at 12.08pm. Easy peasy!!
There are also lots of local taxi services in case you miss your bus/train or have had one too many at the Clap & Tipple bar…
- Sandy Robertson 01337 830256. Sandy has a minibus so if you are in a big group and get in early he might be able to help…
- Freuchie Taxis 01337 858722
- Auchtermuchty Taxis 01337 828214
- Milburn Taxis 01337 828928
- Town & Country Taxis www.townandcountrytaxis.co.uk 01334 840444
- Starfish Taxis www.starfish-taxis.com 07790 021000
- Alys Taxis, Cupar 01334 657885
- A&J Taxis, Cupar 01334 654049
- MTS Taxis, Cupar 01334 655644
- M&M Taxis, Cupar 01334 01334 657555
Use the map below to get directions from where you are…