Here are a few places offering accommodation:
- NEW! Kilbride Cottage 2 Bedroom holiday cottage. Completely renovated to combine the character of an 1850s farm workers cottage with contemporary living standards. And just a few minutes from Letham.
- The Newport, recently opened by Masterchef winner, Jamie Scott, is not just a restaurant but has 4 lovely rooms above, some with that stunning view over the Tay. Just a 15 min drive from Letham.
- Melville Escapes at Melville House – a 15 minute walk from the village hall, this new self-catering accommodation can be in the ‘Tea House’ or in a beautiful yurt in the grounds of this historic building or in one of the plusher rooms of the ‘West Wing’. Whichever you choose, the setting is stunning!
- Greenlaw House is in Collessie, our next nearest village (5 mins drive), and also offers self-catering in the Hayloft
- Redlands Country House – near Ladybank. Only seems to offer bookings for min 2 nights but worth calling to check as the reviews are mainly excellent – and it has a hot tub!
- Fernie Castle Hotel – 4 star prices if you want to treat yourself. Check the reviews here before you book. Quite a mixture.
- Lomond Inn Hotel, Freuchie – gets very good reviews on trip advisor
- In a spectacular setting in the hills between Newburgh and Auchtermuchty, you will find 4-star Pitcairlie House and Holiday Apartments
- Also just outside Auchtermuchty, You will find a 4-star self-catering conversion with leisure facilities at Newhill Farm Cottages
- The Eco Lodges at Balmeadowside Farm, a 5 min drive from Letham, get great reviews and they do short breaks as well as longer bookings.
- near or in Cupar you will find…
- We also found these places on Air B&B:
There are other options a bit further afield
- Markinch (15 mins) has the magnificent Balbirnie House Hotel and the Laurel Bank Hotel
- Glenrothes, about 20 mins drive away has a Travelodge, a Premier Inn and a Holiday Inn Express as well as the Best Western Balgeddie Inn.
- Dundee has a host of options and is only 20 mins drive.
- St Andrew’s is 25 minutes away and again has loads of possibilities.
- These Eco Lodges are on the way to St Andrew’s and again get good reviews.
We will add more suggestions to this list as we find out about them. If you are someone who would like to offer accommodation to a Letham Nights lover then please contact us and we will add your details to the list.
And remember, to get you back to your lodgings, we have listed lots of taxi and transport contacts here >>