And boy do we need it! Baby it’s cold outside, but the Bevvy Sisters will be on hand in a very short time to warm the cockles of your heart with their delicious vocal harmonies, together with a set from the silky jazz guitar of David McGregor. And just in case you needed more persuasion to make the journey on a cold winter’s evening, we wanted to let you know that….
- The car park around the hall has been heavily salted and gritted and is now safe for parking and walking.
- The new black stage curtaining has been fitted, greatly enhancing the performance space.
- A beautiful new Letham Nights sign has been created and donated by local artist Claire Heminsley whose other work you can see at her website Incahoots.
- Claire has also designed a new Letham Nights T-shirt which will be on sale with all proceeds for hall funds.
- craftscotland will be there with their delightful pop up shop of gift items selected from local makers for all your last minute Christmas shopping needs. Letham Hall Fund receive a commission on all purchases
- The Bevvy Sisters will have their own range of new Bevvy merchandise too…
- Finally, a new Kiva group ‘Letham Nights on Loan’ has been created to support small-scale entrepreneurs in Arts, Education and Entertainment mainly in developing countries to help them get their business of the ground. Join here if you would like to contribute.
So… Get yourself down to Letham Village Hall, Fife for Letham Nights #15, Saturday 18th December, 8pm.
There are still a few tickets left so please contact us with your last minute requests – contact details on this page.
See you there,